Video
Home About Us Contact Us Enquiry
 
 
   
 
Name
Phone
Email
Address
City
Country
Message
   
     
 
Located in Sahibabad on GT road | Approved freehold property Only approx 27% covered & remaining 73% open.
That's the vision River Builders Pvt. Ltd. seeks to achieve in each and every of its projects. Set up by professions with...
T.V. & Telephone points in all bedrooms. Exhaust fan & ceiling fan .Points in kitchen & toilets. Copper wiring in...
That's the vision River Builders Pvt. Ltd. seeks to achieve in each and every of its projects. Set up by professions with good experience we are working with the sole aim to make your living truly spectacular, seeking inspiration from nature we have alway striven to provide you with homes you will cherish all your life. Standing testimony to this is the fact that around 600 families reside in our buildings.